Turf technical specifications
We only carry the highest quality products. Our turf is an excellent all-round turf that is suitable for most situations. The turf creates a beautiful appearance, is very hard-wearing and has a high threshold to disease.
A thick high-density sward is achieved by using up to 23 cultivars from five separate grass species providing a healthy year-round colour.
With careful watering and fast root establishment, your turf will become a perfect lawn ready to be enjoyed within two weeks of laying.
Slender Creeping Red Fescue 20% content
- Tolerant to periods of drought and harsh winters.
- Great turf strength from high shoot density enabling a close cut.
Perennial Rye Grass 20% content
- Good disease resistance
- Hard wearing with good recovery providing a clean cut
- Fine leaved grass
Smooth Stalk Meadow Grass 15% content
- Tolerant to close cutting
- Great year round colour
- Superior turf strength providing ease of use for laying
Strong Creeping Red Fescue 15% content
- Improved colour resulting from the fescue content
- Disease resistant
Chewings Fescue 10% content
- Good year round colour
- Very tolerant to close mowing
- From show piece lawns through to domestic lawns
- Landscaping projects to local authority parks
- Private or commercial use
Prices exclude VAT and delivery