Organic bark mulch is preferred for plant growth as it provides a more natural environment for good root growth.
- Conserves soil moisture and increases water penetration into the soil.
- Maintains a uniform soil temperature through insulation; keeps the soil cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Minimises soil eradication through protection from heavy rains and inclement weather.
- Reduces weed problems by preventing weed seed germination.
- Mulches provide a neater finished look to all beds.
Applying bark mulch
Apply mulch around established plants around mid-spring when the soil has warmed sufficiently.
With newly planted materials apply the mulch once the plant has been set in place and well-watered.
Spread approximately 4 inches deep and as far as the drip line for trees or shrubs although at least 6 inches away from the main trunk.
|1 Bag||2 bags||3-5 bags||6 + bags|
|Bark Mulch bags||£70||£70||£60||£55|
|Bark Mulch loose||£58||£50||£45||£40|
Prices exclude VAT
Prices exclude VAT and delivery